Press Start: Xmas Special Press Start: Xmas Special

Rigged claw thing is so true!

Unfortunately some bits went by so quickly I couldn't quite understand it all, but all in all watching this was a good way to kill a few minutes.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

You know what, you're right

I like achievements, but Foamy makes some very valid points. ACHIEVEMENT!

His ranting style reminds me of me. No, there's no achievement for that (surprisingly).

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

This made me laugh

My only problem is that the singing got a little out of tune towards the end, but overall, a masterpiece.

Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10 Bowser's Kingdom: Eps 10

Everything was brilliant!

I'm not kidding! The crazy subtitles, the doubt about Steve's catchphrase, the ... well, I can't give any more examples, but the whole thing was perfect!

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

For a Daily 2nd, this kinda sucked.

If this had failed to get an award, I might have been a bit more lenient in my criticism, but overall, this was nothing more than Luigi getting scared in loads of "different" ways. I smiled at the bit with the jellyfish, but that's about it. I was expecting something a bit more entertaining overall, considering its score and trophy.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

I'm not a fan of Japanese or Anime

So, by your reckoning, I shouldn't have watched this, but I did, and I loved it.

Tankmen: Come Sail Away Tankmen: Come Sail Away

Oh God, Tankmen gone soppy.

*BANG*
Thank you, whoever shot that guy.

Star Falco Star Falco

The "Fox is alive" detector

Built by the "Just in case you need it" company. LOL!

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

I have just seen the epitome of humour

Is epitome the right word? And when the dog was playing the guitar, I swear that was Crash Bandicoot with the bear!

Weebl and Bob : Cube Weebl and Bob : Cube

I'd love to write a helpful review ...

... but I'm too busy laughing at what I just saw. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on the whole internet, let alone Newgrounds!