SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix) SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix)

It's not the best, but it's good

I was expecting something a bit heavier, but what you've provided fits the bill. 9/10 and 4/5.
@ Two guys below me: Of course it's not THE boss theme. It's a remix of the forest maze music to make it SOUND like a boss battle.

*.*SuperMario Darkcore Loop*.* *.*SuperMario Darkcore Loop*.*

You overdid it on the bass

And I mean overdid it! It sounds horrible with that noise in the foreground!

DJ-Martcore responds:

Darkcore eh xD

God rest ye merry gentlemen! God rest ye merry gentlemen!

Totally unexpected and I like it!

I quite like music of this genre and I never expected a Christmas song to be remixed like that. Excellent work!

keatonkeaton999 responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!

Super Mario RPG: Culex Battle Super Mario RPG: Culex Battle

Brilliant song!

However, I do believe that it could be cut down in length by roughly half as the tune plays 4 times in this song - unless there's a special ending - I didn't listen to it all the way through.
Still, the rest is absolutely spot-on so I 5'd it and faved it.

NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger NES-Style: Eye of the Tiger

Two words: Awe Some.

This is one amazing loop with very retro sounds and, unlike NES music, doesn't have a start-stop feeling (if you get what I mean - play SMB on the NES and listen to the music and you'll get my meaning).

Super Mario RPG - Nimbus Land Super Mario RPG - Nimbus Land

I notice nobody has given less than 8/10

And it's not hard to see why - this is a brilliant remake of the Nimbus Land theme from SMRPG. The guitar fits in amazingly well and your other choices of instruments were perfect!
In fact, I'm surprised that some people gave this 8/10 when in fact it deserves a full 10/10.
I'll also remember this tune in case I could use it in any flash I'm going to be making.

Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms! Mario RPG - Try the Mushrooms!

5/5, 10/10, faved AAAAND ...

... when I put up my flash game Mario Mario: Ace Attorney, I can't say that you didn't help out just a little bit.