Press Start: Xmas Special Press Start: Xmas Special

Rigged claw thing is so true!

Unfortunately some bits went by so quickly I couldn't quite understand it all, but all in all watching this was a good way to kill a few minutes.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

You know what, you're right

I like achievements, but Foamy makes some very valid points. ACHIEVEMENT!

His ranting style reminds me of me. No, there's no achievement for that (surprisingly).

Falcon Punch! Falcon Punch!

This made me laugh

My only problem is that the singing got a little out of tune towards the end, but overall, a masterpiece.

Speed Escape Speed Escape

Nice little time waster

The fact that you have a limited time made it a bit more interesting, and you didn't make the puzzles super difficult either. I must ask, what is the music that plays during the levels? It's really, really, really awesome.

The only downside to this game is the lack of levels. 3 levels mean this game is really only good for a short while, since if you don't get bored/frustrated, you've beaten it rather quickly.

Mighty Red Orb Mighty Red Orb

Incredibly difficult game

I got to mission 14 then gave up - can't get over to the right quick enough. Brilliant game though. Incredibly addictive, and you didn't go overboard on the graphics either. The voice was pretty sweet too.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Give it another go in a week or two. The game saves your progress. Mission 14 is a piece of cake compared to Mission 15 though...
I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for commenting.

Exploit Exploit

Absolutely love it

Not only does it have the simplicity and challenge that a puzzle game should have, it also has a very engaging storyline that kept me going to the end. Wonderful job.

SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix) SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix)

It's not the best, but it's good

I was expecting something a bit heavier, but what you've provided fits the bill. 9/10 and 4/5.
@ Two guys below me: Of course it's not THE boss theme. It's a remix of the forest maze music to make it SOUND like a boss battle.

*.*SuperMario Darkcore Loop*.* *.*SuperMario Darkcore Loop*.*

You overdid it on the bass

And I mean overdid it! It sounds horrible with that noise in the foreground!

DJ-Martcore responds:

Darkcore eh xD

God rest ye merry gentlemen! God rest ye merry gentlemen!

Totally unexpected and I like it!

I quite like music of this genre and I never expected a Christmas song to be remixed like that. Excellent work!

keatonkeaton999 responds:

Thank you, glad you liked it!